Medical Expense Fundraisers
Previous Medical Fundraising Recipients:
- Lamont Dozier (Near fatal car accident)
- Sherry King (Brain tumor and surgery)
- Pam Melton-Owens (Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer)
- Barry Beaver (stage 3 agressive B-cell non-hodgkins lymphoma)
- Lilly Tennyson (5 year old with a neurological disorder)
- Lisa Sexton (Liver Complications)
Information on how to recommend someone for a medical expense fundraiser?
We are always searching for the next recipients for our fundraising efforts. We are looking for people who have recently been hospitalized for an organ transplant, cancer, or other life threatening situation and have incurred significant expenses. These can be out-of-pocket expenses above and beyond what their insurance will pay, or the person may not have any medical insurance.
Our experience is that people appreciate the opportunity to financially help those they love and care about. All we require of the person effected, is their story in writing, a photo or two, and a contact list of their family and friends. We will then reach out to those individuals via email and postcard campaign's on their behalf. Motivations Ministries facilitates that process, tracks the donations, and gives 100% of the funds raised toward paying those medical bills.